This pristine and resort-free beach is amazingly a long stretch of fine white sand. Places like this in Casiguran are remote and desolate, providing visitors with an entirely different kind of relaxation. It is probably one of the least explored beaches in Casiguran as one can stroll cozily and undisturbed in the quiet of its unspoiled and natural beauty.
Casapsapan Beach offers a practical escape or breaker from a never-ending rat race brought about by modern technology and lifestyle.
Features & Amenities
- Room accommodation
- Transportation from to Baler – Casiguran
- Full board Meals
- Free use of cottages and pavilions
- Free Use Videoke
- Free use of materials and facilities for games / team building materials (Beach volleyball, tug-o-war, sack race, relay, obstacle course, etc…)
- Touring the town
- Visit the mysterious Ermita Hill
- Snorkeling to coral sites
- Lunch at the BALSA
- Fishing by the sea side
- Nature/Mangrove Trekking
- Brgy Dibet, Casiguran Aurora